Saturday, July 27, 2013

Introducing Freebie Friday

After spending an amazing 9 days in Reno/Tahoe, I'm home and ready to introduce 'Freebie Friday'!
(A big thank you to Melonheadz Illustrating and DJ Inkers for the graphics and font in this picture.)

You're gonna love this one!  On Fridays, I plan to post a freebie for you to enjoy.  Who doesn't love free???  Be sure to follow my blog by signing up via email, or via Bloglovin, to ensure you don't miss a single one!  My first freebie has already been posted in my TPT store.

Today, my freebie is a collection of bookmarks for parents.  I plan to give them out during our Back to School Night.  I think it will be a great way to welcome parents and reinforce how important it is for parents to be reading at home with their child.  
I printed the bookmarks, laminated them for durability, punched one hole at the top, then tied a piece of ribbon through the hole at the top.  I think they turned out super cute!
What do you think?  Head over to my TPT store, by clicking on the image below, to download your freebie!
Rats!  I didn't arrive home from vacation until about 10pm and it looks like I lost the race against time to get this posted before midnight on Friday....SO, you get your first 'Freebie Friday' on Saturday! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10