Friday, August 9, 2013

Guess what day it is...

Freebie Friday!  Prep, prep, breath, prep...does that sound like your life right now, too?!  I have been busy in my classroom this week unpacking boxes, putting up bulletin boards, and reorganizing materials.  I am SUPER excited about my new classroom and hope the kiddos and parents love it.

One of the things I did for parents last year was send home business cards.  I want parents to have easy access to all of my contact information.  I can only imagine what life must be like when you have several children in school bringing home different papers and materials from school on a daily basis.  I try to make their lives easier by ensuring they always have my contact information on hand to send me a quick email or phone call, if necessary.

Often times I think as teachers we forget that we ARE professionals!  Some of our 'customers' or 'clients' may be smaller than the average customer, we may sit on the floor half of our work day, and in chairs too small for the average adult the remainder of the day, but we are trained and licensed professionals!  We just happen to have two types of customers:  students and parents.  This is how I make myself easily accessible to one portion of my customers.
I send home business cards with all of my pertinent contact information.  This hopefully allows parents to keep it on hand in case they need to contact me when they are not home or near other paperwork in which my contact information would be found.

In my Teachers Pay Teachers store I've added a few sets for you!

They are fully customizable for you to add any information which you feel necessary.  When you open the document, you simply need to add your information into the text box, print them on card stock, and cut them out.  I like to have these on hand for parents during Open House, Back to School night, and Parent-Teacher conferences.

Click on the image below to head over to my store to grab them for FREE!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10