Friday, August 2, 2013

You Betcha...It's Freebie Friday

Fridays still seem a bit more fun, even on summer break!  But, if Fridays alone aren't enough for you, how about FREEBIE Fridays?!?!
Thank you Melonheadz Illustrating and DJ Inkers for the cute graphics and font
Yes, back again to share a freebie with you and I think I'll even get it in before the clock strikes midnight this go around!

We have a great time, but our little darlings sure do work their tails off at school every day!  I'm a huge believer in intrinsic motivation and verbal praise, but I do like to catch my students off guard every now and again with a little something extra.  My favorite one liner, "You are SO smart!", seems to echo through the classroom daily...and I know I've done my job when I start hearing, "Miss Nordhof, aren't I so smart?" or "Miss Nordhof, wasn't that so smart!"  Melts my heart when they internalize and believe that statement just as I do!  What's your favorite classroom one liner?

Ok, here it is!  Picture the sweet look of surprise and excitement on a child's face if they walked into the classroom to find one of these on their desk or table...
I think this will do the job as that 'little something' to catch them off guard for all of their hard work!  Do you?
Click the image below to grab this freebie from my TPT store (and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Teachers Pay Teachers while you're there to make sure you never miss a freebie).
I've also included a set of Happy Birthday pencil flags in the freebie today if you wish to use them as a birthday gift for your students.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10